RULES OF THE SKYDIVERS
- Comply the air regulations in Poland.
- Give the parachute to technical control by the drop zone rigger or instructor.
- Perform jumps only on the approved rig by the Organizer.
- Have AAD, knife, and altimeter to the jumps.
- Audible altimeter is reqired at the freefly jumps.
- Get on board in the order, fully dressed and ready to parachute jump.
- During the flight the plane to have safety belt fastened to the alititude of minutes. 300m (if fitted)
- Open the main parachute so that, the canopy fully opened not less than 700m.
- Become familiar with the topography and location of the airport buildings.
- Become familiar with the landing zone and land only in the designated area .
- Land in the direction indicated by the Organizer.
- Observe safety approach rules to land (landing sequence).
- Observe the organizer and head of jumps command.
I, the undersigned:
- I declare that I am aware of the risks follow from the parachute sport and agree to follow in order to minimize this risk.
- I will follow the safety rules both, during free fall and at the open parachute.
- I agree to take full responsibility for causing harm if it case damage during the parachute jump.
- I declare that I have read the warnings (on the canopy and in the instruction) fixed by the manufacturer, give up responsibility by the manufacturers of parachutes and lack of capacity to ensure proper operation of the parachute, even if properly prepared for his jump.
- I declare that I have been informed by the instructor of the danger to life or health hazards in the the parachute jump, as well as the inability to assist during the jump.
- I declare, I will not participate in the jumps or other air operations at the alcohol or psychoactive substances which have affect health that may affect on my mood or the way my perception, and if I feel unwell.
- I confirm my signature to read Drop Zone rules and accept them.
- I confirm my signature true of my personal data entered in the registration card.
- I declare and confirm the signature, that I will perform parachute jumps at the technically efficient parachute, which satisfies:
- a) all legal requirements,
- b) with is technically efficient
- c) it has actual expiry date reserve pack by rigger
- d) with the appropriate liability insurance.
- I release the liability of the Organiser and Head of the jumps, for accidents or damage resulting failure of the rules.
- I declare that in case of disability, death or other loss of health, I, nor my family, another person, or a legal representative does not make any requests to the jumps organizer.
According to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, I authorize the Organizer to processing of my personal data and authorize / do not authorize to send information by e-mail organization.