BASIC SKYDIVE COURSE
- The conditions to start course
- Practical course
- The range of basic course
REQUIMENTS TO START COUSE
- Liability insurance for skydivers
- At least 16 years old (below 18, both parents written agreement is requied)
- 8 hours of theoretical course
- 3 hours of ground training before jumps
Practical course contain:
- 7 jumps from 4000m at the AFF system.
After basic practical course, any student can contiune further skydive training.
THE RANGE OF BASIC SKYDIVE COURSE
The main basic course aim is theretical and practical preparation student to make jumps from 4000 m.
During the course, all jumps are made with instructor .
During the theroretical course students are taught :
- parachute construction
- principle of devices operation (Cypres, Vigil)
- different open parachute systems
- parachute steering and canopy control
- theory and practice of jump
- emergency procedures
During the practical course studens are taught:
- exit position
- free fall silhouette
- communication at free fall
- to make turns and somersaults
- vertical and horizontal moving at free fall
- using altimeters (VISO, PRO TRACK,ALTIMETER)
- to open parachute
- steering main canopy
- landing on the designated area
- packing main conopy
Any persons who want to take part in the course are requested to send application.
Course terms :